What We Believe
We believe everyone should feel comfortable in their own skin, but we can’t help but notice how a fresh airbrush tan instantly boosts our moods! A great tan makes your skin look smoother, your eyes and smile look brighter-all while giving you a “glow from within” feeling.
- Our organic formula helps to hide skin imperfections such as cellulite, stretch marks, and varicose veins.
- No orange color and completely odorless once rinsed.
- A tanning session takes less than 20 minutes, and our amazing “rapid” formula can be washed off anywhere from 1 to 4 hours later. We make it easy to have a summer glow at any moment!
- We customize our colors to each individual skin tone. Go as light or as dark as you want!
- Our formula can last anywhere from 3-10 days with proper aftercare.
- It is infused with all natural, skin nurturing ingredients such as Moroccan argon oil, coconut oil, cucumber extract, and caffeine (helps tighten & tone the skin).
Choose from our 8 hour formula or the “rapid” tanning formula.
8 hour formula must be left on for a minimum of 8 hours before rinsing.
Rapid formula may be rinsed after 1 hour, but not left on longer than 4.
Lasts 3-5 days
Double dip coat (either formula) – $60
Lasts 7-10 days
New Customer Special: New clients can enjoy their first studio tan for only $35.
Organic Tan Memberships
3 Month Unlimited Spray Tan Membership
$119/month (Save $21/tan)
6 Month Unlimited Spray Tan Membership
$99/month (Save $27/tan)
*Each membership can be used for single or double coats
*Limited to 3 spray tans per month (receive a tan every 10 days!)
*Membership clients also receive 10% off all products
Bridal Tanning Package
Studio Bridal Tanning Package: $90.00
- “Trial” tanning session. Approximately one month prior to the wedding, you will receive this session to allow us to perfect your tanning formula.
- Wedding day tan: This tanning session will take place 2-3 days prior to the wedding.
- 20% off retail products and upgrades
- A skin care prep kit for the wedding day tanning appointment
Tanning parties: Pricing by consultation
- Want to host a spray tan party with your bridal party? We will shut down for you and your guests so you can relax in the privacy of our studio.
- Mimosas and muffins will be provided for morning parties.
- Champagne and cupcakes will be provided for evening gatherings.
- Each guest will receive a custom airbrush tan.
- Group rates are available upon request.
BEFORE YOUR TAN
- Shower, shave and exfoliate the night or morning before your tanning appointment, depending on your appointment time.
- Please do not shower 1-2 hours immediately before your tan. Consult with your technician for any questions regarding when to shower before (or after) your tan.
- Please do not arrive post gym, sweaty bodies do not produce the best airbrush tan results!
- Spa services MUST be done 2-3 days prior to your tan. This includes waxing, manicures/pedicures, massages, and facials. The leftover oils from these procedures will prohibit your tan from setting on your skin.
- Do not use deodorant, shaving cream, makeup, perfume, or moisturizers (including the moisture strip on a razor) the day of your tanning session.
- Wear or bring loose fitting clothing and flip flops or slippers to wear once you’re tanned.
You may tan in the undergarment of your choice (preferably a dark color). Our formula is water based and should not stain your clothing, but dark colors are preferred.
Ladies may tan topless.
Pull hair back high and tight on top of your head if possible.
MAINTAINING YOUR TAN
- Wear loose fitting clothing while your tan is “setting” and until you are allowed to rinse.
- Avoid any activity that will result in sweating.
- Your technician will advise you on the time frame for when you can rinse. IMPORTANT: Please note that not following the proper time frame for rinsing your tan may result in a blotchy tan or a color that is too dark for your preference.
- Do not use any soap, cleansing products, washcloths or loofahs during your initial rinse. You may think the color has disappeared post rinse, but do not be alarmed! Your tan still takes 8 hours to fully develop.
- You may take a normal shower 8 hours AFTER your initial rinse.
- We highly recommend the aftercare products that are available at the studio. Your technician can advise you on what products will work best for post tan maintenance.
- Spa Treatments are not recommended after your airbrush tan, including waxing, manicures/pedicures, massages, and facials.
- Avoid swimming pools or salt water, as these can reduce your tan.
- Remember that the tan does not have any SPF factor, so wear sun protection as usual.
- Please see the tab “Products that can cause fading”
PRODUCTS TO AVOID
Please refrain from the following products as they are known to fade and ruin a sunless tan:
- Loofahs, washcloths, baby oil, mineral oil, massage oils, bug sprays, anti-aging products that exfoliate, Dove products (creates skin barriers and your tan will not take) alcohol based toners, astringents (cleansing agents).
- Any products containing AHA’s or BHA’s or RETIN, Accutane and salicylic acids can cause issues.
- Please consult with your technician if you are not sure if a product is safe for your tan.
- Some medications as well as women’s menstrual cycles can affect the tan as well.
WHAT AFTERCARE TO USE
My after care products are top of the line by Melissa Weinberg from Tanning & Beauty. Her products are formulated to work well with an airbrush tan but are amazing enough to be used daily for soft, healthy skin. They are are made specifically for sunless tanning and include the purest ingredients such as 100% coconut oil, Moroccan argon Oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, and apple fruit extracts.
Scrubs for your next appointment
We find that our clients see a huge difference in how long their tan lasts, as well as the condition that it fades, when they use the proper aftercare products. We will go over what might work best for you!