WHY AIRBRUSH MAKEUP?
Airbrush makeup is the highest quality of makeup that is on the market. It is naturally lightweight and applies flawlessly. It is meant to mimics your natural skin's texture for a beautiful finish. It is sweat proof and water resistant, lasting a minimum of 14 hours. Airbrush makeup gives you that INSTANT GRATIFICATION you are looking for on your wedding day or special occasion. Without the mess of brushes and sponges, you will have a GORGEOUS, natural finish to look like the best version of you! Also, it gives you the flexibility of the coverage you desire. From a beautiful natural daytime look to a sultry smoky evening look with pops of dramatic color.
Frequently asked questions?
- How does airbrush makeup work? The makeup is sprayed on through an air compressor as a fine mist of color that gently covers the skin, giving the appearance of a flawless complexion. The makeup rests on the surface of your skin, rather than being rubbed in, so it looks more natural than traditional makeup and doesn't exaggerate pores.
- How is airbrush different from traditional makeup? Regular foundation can look obvious, caked-on or not perfectly color matched, and will always feel like you're wearing makeup. While airbrush makeup leaves a light, seamless veil of color that is custom blended and matched just for you, so it always looks natural regardless of your skin color, age or condition.
- What products can be airbrushed? Products include foundation, blush and bronzer.
- What are the benefits of airbrush makeup? The airbrush product we use is an oil and alcohol free makeup that is water-resistant with 16-20 hours of beautiful wear. Also, tears, sweat and humidity do not pose a cosmetic problem; just blot away any moisture without ruining your makeup. It's also water-based and hypo-allergenic, so there's no risk of skin irritation.
- Does airbrush makeup look natural? Yes! Airbrush has been used for over thirty years in the movie and entertainment industry because of its versatility to create the right look on, and off, camera. With its virtual "no makeup look", it's able to appear natural in person, on film and in photos because it evens out skin tone, eliminates shine and provides the right amount of coverage without layers. Plus the longer you wear it, the better it looks. Really.